1. A new class has appeared with the blessing of the god Israphel.
- You can become a gunner through leveling up the Technician.
- Gunners can transmute their mana into bullets and use those with Mana Pistols / Cannons.
- The cannon and the pistols give you different styles of combat with the cannon delivering devastating blows slowly while the pistols can be used to deliver shots more frequently, but with less damage.
Pistol / Cannon
2. Level cap was increased to 65 from 60.
3. You now required to gain less experience to level up. Along with less experience needed to level, your rested exp amount has changed as well.
4. You will now lose experience starting from lv50. If you are Level 49 and lower you will no longer lose experience from death.
5. You will now receive 100 mana and health potions when you create a new character.
6. You no longer need arrows equipped to use skills.
- You can no longer equip arrows.
- NPC will no longer sell the arrow items.
- You can sell off the already purchased arrows to the store for the same amount you used to buy them.
1. New skills were added for all classes.
New level 1 skills:
Gladiator: Vampiric Nova - You damage all nearby enemies and absorb 30% of the damage done as health.
Templar: Focus Hook - You bring the target towards you and it can be used three times in a row.
Ranger: Ambush Shot - You deal physical damage to a target and it can be used 3 times in a row.
Assassin: Shadow Cloak - Can be used during combat and you will be put into stealth with a slightly increased movement speed.
Sorcerer: Wind Arrow - You deal wind magic damage to a target and it can be used 3 times in a row.
Spiritmaster: Summon: Spirit of the elements - You summon the spirit of the elements and deal magical damage to your enemy.
Cleric: Earth’s Fury: You deal earth magic damage to your target.
Chanter: Swiftness: You enhance your movement speed by 10%.
2. Added charge skills.
- When you press a charge skill, the bar will start charging up until you press the skill again which will then activate for the amount the gauge charged up.
- If you are inflicted with status effects or use other skills during the charge, the charge will be canceled.
- If you charge the skill for too long and go over the given time you can charge the skill, then the skill will cancel itself.
- There are also a maximum of 3 stages for a charge skill.
- Both new and old skills were given the charge skill makeover.
3. Ranger’s “Nature’s Resolve” skill will now resist magic twice instead of once.
4. Spiritmaster’s “Cloaking Word” will now put the spiritmaster in at a 90% decreased movement speed and can be used every 5 minutes instead of 10.
5. Sorcerer’s “Illusion gate” and “Return to house‘s gates" will now be visible to everyone and can also be destroyed.
1. A new area has been revealed in the mysterious Dragon Realm.
Northern Katalam is suspected of being Tiamat’s last area of ruling and originally belonged to the Rune race. Originally, the Rune race were known for their weapons of mass destruction and the research of the “Eed”(?) energy. The Rune race themselves tried to use the “Eed” to protect themselves from Tiamat, but ended up killing themselves with a fatal accident. Now many factions look to Northern Katalam for power.
Southern Katalam was also the home of the long lost Rune Race, but many of their ancient structures still remain.
2. The maximum level cap for Rifts is now raised to 65 from 60.
3. Many areas had their landscape changed in some way.
1. A new ship appears on Southern Katalam
The Iron Rose
The captain of the ship is the “Iron Bracelet Rumakiki” and she is related to the three siblings of the Ironbeard Pirates.
- The NPC for entering the Iron Rose is located at Southern Katalam
- You don’t need to do any quests, just meet the level requirement.
- There’s a group (3 players) and solo mode for the dungeons and they are separated by the categories of Cargo Bay, Cabins and the Decks. Decks do not have a solo mode.
2. There is now a realm wide party finder available on the party matching window. Existing Dungeons as well as the new Iron Rose are available for the realm wide party finder.
How to use the new realm wide party finder
- You can only find parties through the entrance of the dungeons or through the NPC that transfers you to the dungeon.
- All party members have to press the “Ready” button before the party leader can press the “Enter” button to take all the party members inside the dungeon.
- You can use the party finder function inside the dungeon and only the party leader can use this function.
- If you want to enter an instance group that has not yet started, you should use the “Still in preparation” option.
- If you want to join a party that is already in the dungeon, you should use the “Progressing” option.
- You will be kicked out of the party if you leave the instance while in the Party Finder group, and you will kicked out of the instance if you leave the party.
3. Created new arenas for higher levels to join. Arena of Solitude, Arena of Chaos, Arena of Cooperation and Arena of Glory can be accessed by levels 61 ~ 65.
4. The 3rd Crucible’s Arena of Cooperation has changed to a 2 vs 2 type like all others.
5. “Residue of the Abyss” and “Broken residue of the Abyss” will no longer be accessible to parties and only to Force raids.
6. Certain dungeons have gotten their placement and number of monsters as well as their stats changed.
7. Padmarshka’s Lair no longer need mats to enter.
8. Fixed a bug in the Dragon Lord’s Lair fight.
9. Fixed a bug with the system warning.
1. Added new teleport areas.
- Sanctum to Sarfan and Sanctum to Inggision.
- Pandemonium to Gelkmaros and Pandemonium to Sarfan.
2. You no longer need to complete quests to teleport to certain areas. However, you still need to do quests to teleport to areas in the Dragon Realm.
3. The following areas had their number of monsters as well as their number and stats changed - Eltennen, Interdika, Morheim, Belusran, Inggision and Gelkmaros
4. Fixed NPC voices and positions.
1. Added new fortresses at Northern and Southern Katalam.
- Syluus Fortress was added in Northern Katalam
- Basen & Prades Fortress was added in Southern Katalam.
- All 3 fortresses have different architectures inside.
- The condition for taking over these fortresses are the same as the ones in the Abyss.
- You cannot install kisks inside the fortress.
- You will be awarded depending on your contribution points.
- You will be awarded with buffs depending on if you lost or won.
Basen & Prades (Left & right)
2. Fixed bugs that occurred during fortress sieges.
1. Added Elyos & Asmodian bases at Dragon Valley and other various locations.
- Eltenen, Interdica, Morheim and Beluslan areas had bases added in those regions.
- Northern & Southern Katalam also got bases.
- Once you defeat the boss monster at a base, you will be able to take it over.
- The boss monster will spawn after it has been a few moments when the base is taken over by a new faction.
- There will also be NPC factions that will constantly try to infiltrate the base to kill the boss monster.
- Once you take over a base there will be Bank and other various NPCs, including a shop npc that will sell unique items that can only be bought in that base.
Picture of a Base
1. Added new missions you can get in Northern & Southern Katalam. Once you are level 60, you will automatically get the Northern Katalam mission. You will get the Southern Katalam mission once you finish all the Northern Katalam missions.
2. There will also be PVP missions that include taking over the bases in Northern & Southern Katalam. You can gain these quests through an NPC once you taken over a base. You will automatically gain the mission if you are near the taken over base. However, the mission you have for one base won’t count if you try to accomplish the mission at another base that you haven’t gotten the quest from.
3. Added daily quests in Northern and Southern Katalam.
- If you finish the daily quests given by Silverine Inc., you will gain “The mark of Silverine” as a reward.
- If you finish the daily quests given by the Green Fedoras, you will gain “The mark of Green Fedoras” as a reward.
4. Added a quest for the Iron Rose instance dungeon. You will have to be lv63+ to gain this quest.
5. Also added quests for taking over bases other than the ones in Northern & Southern Katalam.
6. Fixed previous quests and added new ones to accompany the new class, Gunner.
7. Added gear that the gunner can use from all the old quests.
8. Added the “Gather” mark to quests if they are a gather quest.
9. Anyone can now gain the Artisan quests for the Furniture crafter.
10. The Rift tab in your quest tab has now changed to “Battle”
11. Quest Tracker UI was improved.
- Added recommended, interest, area, level and recent in the filter tab.
- The temporary Quest tracker alert will only show when you accept a new quest and will fade away after a short while.
Before & After of the Quest Tracker Alert
- The alert screen can be adjusted in size and can also be moved.
- You can change the order the quests are displayed in with the quest alert.
- If you have too many quests the alert window will have a scroll bar.
- You can remove the borders and lock the window into position.
12. Some quests had various fixes and changes.
1. Added new weapons for the gunner and the bard class. The instruments will be available to be used once the Bard class is released.
2. You can now craft new class items with professions. Guns can be made from Weapon Smithing and Instruments from Handicrafting.
3. You now buy your new Abyss items with the new “Seramium Medal of Honor”. You can gain the medals through the Fortress sieges in Northern and Souther Katalam. You can also exchange your Mythril Medals for Seramium medals.
4. Added new lv65 abyss items. You can purchase these new items in Northern and Southern Katalam. New items have a new requirements for wear depending on their ranking.
5. You can also sell your artifacts and abyss items to an NPC.
- Added the above NPC in the new areas.
- You can sell Lv 40 ~ 60 abyss items.
- You get different AP depending on where you sell it.
- Legion only NPCs will purchase the goods for a higher amount than the regular NPC.
6. Added new Lv30 ~ 60 leather abyss armors.
7. Lower AP now required to buy the lv 45 ~ 55 abyss items.
8. You can now combine Enchantment stones for a better one.
- You can use the combiner to combine to enchantment stones for a new one.
- The stone’s level is random.
- You can only combine lv95 and below.
- You can buy the combiner in any NPCs that sell misc items.
9. Added Idian enchanting system.
- You can now enchant an item with Idians that have various effects.
- You can only enchant weapons with Idian.
- Once you use the weapon, the Idian effects will dissipate.
- If you enchant a weapon that is already enchanted with Idian, the previous effects will disappear.
- If you are dual wielding, only the Idian effect in your right hand weapon will work.
10. Changed the system of random stats. Previously you just got a random stat on your items automatically and now you have to identify the item before the random stats are given.
11. Added new items in the new zones and levels.
12. You will now level your gathering much quicker than before.
13. You can no longer gather or enchant while in combat.
1. UI changes
- Login screen changed.
- Character creation changed.
- Now you can choose technician in the class select screen.
- There are now different categories in the recommended looks in the tab. Sexy, Innocent, Cute and Unique.
- You can now look at outfits and wings in the preview tab.
- New tabs were added in the face category. Preset, face shape, hair and accessories and tattoo.
- Added character presets for character contest winners.
- You can even look at the same outfit.
- Also changed character selection screen.
- Changed in-game UI colors and design.
- Changed the icons and various things in the UI.
2. Changed how the options were laid out.
3. You can now pick and choose your titles. You can now pick the name of the title and stat of the title without worrying about having a silly title to compensate for the stats.
4. Item Tooltip UI was changed. Now the tooltips are in multiple pages so it doesn’t cover the whole screen. You can put your mouse cursor over the item and scroll up and down while holding the alt button down.
5. Changed target UI.
- A tooltip will pop up once you mouse over the target UI.
- You will now be able to see the mana bars if you target a player.
- NPC’s ranks and class will be shown as well as monster’s ranks.
6. A new window for those with private chats where you can manage them.
7. If you are switching the same type of stigma, you no longer have to unequip the previous one. You can simply right click, double click, or drag and drop to change your stigma. However, it only works on stigmas that are the same type but different level.
8. The transparent map will now display where the characters can go.
9. New dungeon tooltip added if you mouse over the dungeon icon in the maps.
1. You will now get a new buff if your legion is level 3 or higher, or have 10 or more members logged in. 10% EXP bonus.
1. New furniture was added that you can buy with friendship coins.
2. You will no longer have all the items stored in your drawer transferred to your inventory when they expire. You will now get a mail with the list of items in the drawer and you will be able to retrieve them once you buy the same type of drawer to replace them.
3. Fixed the bugs with furniture.
1. Once you give up your storage pet, you will get a mail with the list of items that it had. You will be able to transfer the items once you get another storage pet.
2. You will no longer hear other pet’s sounds by default. You can change to hear them in the options menu.
United Noob Server
1. You can now access Inggision and Gelkmaros in the Noob server.
- You cannot take over fortresses or artifacts.
- No rifts will appear.
- You will not get AP for killing monsters.
- Some areas won’t allow a server transfer to a normal server in the Noob Server.
- You cannot level past 55.
- You can access Udas Temple.
2. Now you can use the party matching system for Indratu Fortress, Azoturan Fortress, Rebellion Research Lab, and Alquimia Research Lab.
1. Free wings can be used from lv1 ~ 45. If you level to 46 while not having any non-free wings they will be disconnected.