It's a petunia and not a whale. At any rate, we've been getting a few different questions over and over and so I wanted to cover this in one thread for people to read. All information was obtained from the Gameforge CM BlackVelvet.
- The website doesn't look secure. Should I login to it? The answer at the moment appears to be that the website is not secure, so don't login to it. If you must login on the website, then make sure you're on a private network so that the chance of another person potentially getting your information is minimized. We have communication in with Gameforge that this needs to be fixed ASAP.
- I signed up, but my validation email doesn't seem to be arriving? This has been partially fixed, but there are still some issues. Please be patient as they are working on it.
- What do I do if I forgot to opt into the move? There is a post-launch opt in that NCsoft has said they'll offer to people. However, the late transfers will tend to take a few days to process, so don't expect immediate results.
- I joined the new UK server Munin. Why is everybody speaking German? Well, it's because you've got some old out-of-date server name information and you're on the new German server instead of the new English server. You need to follow the instructions in our thread on the subject to fix it. If you have the wrong L10N folder you also apparently get the Korean store when clicking on the in game store.
- I am a veteran and logged in. I have 0 coins, but I should have more. What's up? Gameforge is still dealing with technical issues and other issues related to post-launch. The conversion of coins is going to occur later. We don't yet have the conversion date, but maybe later in the week as other stuff calms down.
- This download is stuck or taking forever, what should I do? Wait or try tomorrow. There's just a nyerk load of people trying to get the download right now and things are over capacity.
- I'm having login problems on the website, what should I do? It is only possible to login your account on the website with small letters. If you have an account containing Upper case letters, please write them in Lower case. This is not intended and will be fixed as well.
- I am having technical issue X and need help. What should I do? You can try asking your question here on AionSource and we will do our best to answer. If we have no clue, Gameforge is just getting customer support set up and so expect things to be rocky, but we do have a site for them: http://aion-en.custhelp.com/
That's our current list. If you've got another question or want to ask us for help, feel free to write below. I'll try to batch things together for BlackVelvet to answer as they come in.