- Install Microsoft .net framework 4.0 (included in the rar)
- Install Aion Translator v2
- Translate any text to the opposite race
- Translate text from the other race into readable code for yourself (e.g 'fni')
- Ingame Chat support (can translate directly in Aion)
- Set your own keywords for translation
- After installing ATv2 start up the application
- Click the 'ON' button for the application to start working
- In the Options window you can set your own keywords or just use the default ones
- Ingame, if you're an elyos/asmodian and want to talk to an Asmodian simply write this into your chat window:
- /as Hello i'm an elyos ... (/as stands for asmodian, meaning you want to translate something into his language)
- /el Hello i'm an asmodian ... (/el stands for asmodian, meaning you want to translate something into his language)
- When you're done writing, simply mark your text with SHIFT+HOME or with your mouse and copy it to the clipboard (CTRL+C) afterwards directly paste it into the chat again (CTRL+V).
- Hit enter to send the translated text.
NOTE: You can also translate their speech into yours (readable) just use your fractions keyword (/el, /as) and enter the text that you can't read, follow the same procedure as above and you'll be able to read what he wrote to you.