Since NA Aion is going free to play on April 11th, they've decided to release some music tracks celebrating ascension. Please don't blame me, but the tracks are all on Facebook and the Aion team would like you to like the Facebook page if you drop by.
Here's the Facebook page:
Here is a list of the tracks:
Track #1 - Dystopia
Track #2 - Faint Sorrow
Track #3 - Ideal Forest
Track #4 - Labyrinthine Forest
Aion's Next Hero Contest
In other news, there's a contest going on for NA Aion for Aion's Next Hero. It's specifically a screenshot contest where contestants need to capture their character in action.
How to Enter
The details are on the contest page, but the basics for entering are:
- Submissions will be accepted until March 23, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time.
- Take a screenshot of your character in action (fighting, crafting, doing an emote—be creative!).
- Take a second screenshot in the highest resolution possible of your character in good lighting, standing still, facing the camera, from the waist up. This second screenshot will not be used in the judging process.
- Email your screenshots to [email protected] Images may be altered with photoediting software to enhance the image, but don't include any text or captions on them.
- Send an email to [email protected] with the subject heading “Become the Next Aion Hero.” Include the following information in the body of the email:
- Your first and last name.
- Your age.
- Your character name that you wish to receive the prize.
- The server for the character that you wish to receive the prize.
- Your location: city, state/province, country.
- Your contest media entry (screenshots) as an attachment to the email in .PNG, .JPEG or .JPG of a size smaller than 1 MB format. Make sure to name your images with your first name, last name, and character name (in other words, Felicia_Johnson_Nyx.jpg)
- The sentence: “If I am a winner, I permit NC Interactive, Inc. to use my name, likeness, photograph, hometown and any comments which I may make about myself and/or this Contest that I provide for advertising and promotional activities. By submitting an entry to this Contest, I accept and agree to be bound by the Become the Next Aion Hero Official Rules and Conditions as displayed on the Aion Website.”
- Your first and last name.
Further details of the contest rules may be found in the online Rules and Conditions document.
What You Could Win
Winners will be announced on or about March 27, 2012. All prizes must be claimed on or before Tuesday, April 3, 2012. Basically, you'll win supplements if chosen and also potentially a title and banner with your character in it on the aiononline home page.
- One (1) first place winner will earn the forum title “Aion’s Next Hero.” Their character will be featured as a primary art asset in the next “Hero Banner” on the Aion webpage. The character will also be placed in our pool of available characters that we may use for future banners and images. This winner will also select to receive either 3 Fabled or 3 Eternal Felicitous Socketing Supplements as an in-game prize. The first place winner will have their submitted images displayed on the Aion forums and Aion Facebook page.
- One (1) second and one (1) third place winner will be chosen. Each of these winners will also select to receive either 3 Fabled or 3 Eternal Felicitous Socketing Supplements as an in-game prize. If necessary, these winners may serve as substitutes for the first place winner under section 5.2 of the Become the Next Aion Hero Offical Rules and Conditions. These characters will also be placed in the pool of characters for future use in banners and images, and have their submitted images displayed on the Aion forums and Aion Facebook page.
- Ten (10) Honorable Mentions will be chosen. These winners will also have their submitted images displayed on the forums and Facebook, and will select to receive 1 Fabled or 1 Eternal Felicitous Socketing Supplement as an in-game prize.