1. When will the Veteran rewards come.
2. On what servers can we use wich Veteran rewards.
3. Would you ever consider organising PvP orientated events, with rewards, rather then the same old same old pve orientated events, the games that push for the competitive pvp scene are usually the games that are the most succesfull.
4. Would you ever consider pushing for an earlier English release of patches so we aren't affected by the fact that some players refuse to learn or speak proper English.
5. Would you consider adding Felicitous socketing mana stones and OK enchantment stone boxes to your Cash shop, certainly these items we're not created by NCkorea to leave un-implemented, the current game demands that players have access to these items, and 3.0 will be an absolute killer when EU casual players (compared to asians) will have to enchant 60 eternal sets without 100% mana stone sockets or a steady influx of enchant stones, for the love of god, sell the damn things already.
6. Would you consider upgrading the AP reward from PvP and DG when 3.0 hits, as most players know who read the 3.0 patch notes, the new gear will be impossible to get for anyone with a social life/study/relation/sport. The prices are just too damn high, we are talking about 6/7/8 million AP for gear/accesoires, not even including Weapons, not even including the time you have to invest into sieging for the medals and the extra 2 years of Pve farming to get it enchanted.
7. When will you make the forum work, currently I don't know a single person from my friendslist who can get access to the forum, your site redirects any request to login, it seems bugged like mad and is not anywhere close to what a forum looks, i've made cheap forums in the past for legions and clans and it's beyond a joke that a full company can't seem to get something as simple as a forum to work. These are the basics you really need to get right asap to build that community you so desperately need.
8. This is not a question but please, do not listen to anyone saying that the current rifting buff/curse is bad, the decision you made removing the rifting buff is fantastic, increasing the penalty for killing too much people is equally smart. Anyone saying they get the buff to fast are either grieving or killing people 5 levens lower then themselves and they deserve to be banned out of pvp.
Keep your current PvP system, do not change anything about it.
Compared to what NC did, this is brilliant.
This post has been edited by Rastekkel: 26 March 2012 - 05:16 PM