Now the result: NCSoft sold us to some company who didnt get enough information to run this game properly and "publish" how it should be and were totally overscrewed.
- We will have to wait much longer for the Patch(es).
- They absolutely dont know what the game is about.
- There is no such thing as Support (since 1.5 month theyre "working" hard)
- The GMs are totally overwhelmed, since they obv cant reach anything which can improve the proccesses
- STILL item delivery bugs - coin delivery bugs (with paypal payments)
- No 3.0 Announcement. On may 5th it will be presented on a special Game convention on a special for this GC made server, cool story.
- The only positive thing until now is: We've a few GMs who are posting stuff and the servers are running.
Yes its a bit QQ but take it how it is: This is just how the situation is that we have.
Ps: Before the sherlocks jump in and tell me to play NA. Everyone knows the issues with Ping + time difference.
This post has been edited by Tiru: 10 April 2012 - 02:53 PM