I'm honest.. I'm jelly...
Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:36 AM
Now the result: NCSoft sold us to some company who didnt get enough information to run this game properly and "publish" how it should be and were totally overscrewed.
- We will have to wait much longer for the Patch(es).
- They absolutely dont know what the game is about.
- There is no such thing as Support (since 1.5 month theyre "working" hard)
- The GMs are totally overwhelmed, since they obv cant reach anything which can improve the proccesses
- STILL item delivery bugs - coin delivery bugs (with paypal payments)
- No 3.0 Announcement. On may 5th it will be presented on a special Game convention on a special for this GC made server, cool story.
- The only positive thing until now is: We've a few GMs who are posting stuff and the servers are running.
Yes its a bit QQ but take it how it is: This is just how the situation is that we have.
Ps: Before the sherlocks jump in and tell me to play NA. Everyone knows the issues with Ping + time difference.
Hey old friend :p theres only one solution quit the game like me :p
game die in first release before 3 years. ncsoft kill it instanly. and now players continue to hit and kil the game.
people believe theres special come on scientist change the world angryyy ouuuu
Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:05 PM
#eu.perento // #nexus.eu
Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:36 PM
Ordinary / Telemachus Player / Transfer to Balder / do you remember when i teach u on Perento when u come with Devil?need to make more videos and screen shots u can be my fun : PP
Balder Players Elyos Side it was really good.Tiru on balder was good and skill glad but quit. why Rage? : PPPP
This post has been edited by psychoticprince: 17 April 2012 - 01:40 PM
Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:06 AM
Thanks for teaching me again, I learnt alot.
What do we say to the God of Death?
Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:24 AM
- Players soloing/duoing "hard" mode instances that are meant for 6 "skilled" players.
- PvP at this stage is non-existant. Even with 6-man group pvping is not... a pvp at all. Apart from the arranged dredgions where the 12 people actually respect each other and smack each other w/o lame moves,giving ups and shouting flames.... yeah,0.5% that can happen.
- RPing is like everything that is prospering atm.
- F2P=even more kids are playing... dont get me wrong,it's a game it is for the young but... this is just too much.
- Lag/ping issues are just immense... Everything connected with the other faction results in game freezing,lag spikes... And yeah,when you actually play with someone you can recognise your PC/connection issues by those that are pure server wise.
- I can count the skilled players left playing Aion on Perento on my both hands (no,I dont have more fingers than normal human)... pretty much the same for the rest servers.
Anyway,filling the insomnia nights with Aion and stacking money for GW2... from what I've heard of people hating on GW2 but now playing it... GW2=AWESOME.
Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:34 AM
The easier the pve in a mmo game the better! Hell I wouldnt mind just having handed end game gear +15 to me on a silver plate. Remember easy boring crap is always better than hard boring crap!
Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:30 AM
You will never learn how to play even from me, you need to remove the glider dude : p & ofc let me answer to another dude GuildWara2 inc without hacks
NCSOFT its just the publisher of GW2!ArenaNet is the Development Team. GuildWars 2 looking more like Europian Game.
fast lvl up easy items and balanced on skills and classes. a and remeber theres no heal class in game. people want it years now.
This post has been edited by psychoticprince: 18 April 2012 - 02:31 PM
Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:41 AM
for most classes the self heal is basically just a reusable hp pot with some utility attached related to healing
all pretty obv from skill builder web apps and press videos.
Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:51 PM
1)Scrolls are dispellable as far as i've read on the NA forums.
2)The 6k "serums" share cooldown with the abyss potions, so they're totally useless for a PvPer, specially because you can even gather them ingame, i have like 100 of those in my WH from the veterans rewards, never used them (never will).
3)The Eso reset scrolls are kinda P2W (because you can farm lot of moneys and AP there) but you got them even here.
4)We got the AP/Arena tokens boost aswell.
5)The Tahabata weapons are a bad thing, i agree, but they're not so P2W since everyone should have a better item (and the difference won't be much anyway).
6)Same for the Lucky Wings, but it was really tricky from them to remove the Veteran Rewards and then add those in the Shop, i wonder what people left at the 23rd month are thinking.
On a "P2W" factor the differences between both versions is not so insane, here people buy and re sell Gold Packs to make ingame cash (like a legal gold seller) and then enchant their gears, as in, we must buy those Gold Packs in order to play properly (so we directly found those people by buying them ingame, or we spend real money that we could use to buy what we really need from the NA shop).
But, at the moment, i really prefer Gameforge to NCSoft for few reasons (reasons that explain why i will NEVER buy or play another NCSoft game):
1)NCSoft sold our accounts to another company without asking/telling us anything.
2)They removed Veteran Rewards in order to sell items that they were giving for free.
3)They use Pando Media Booster (i will never install that crap on my pc).
So, even if Gameforge support is way worse, even if they take lot of time to do things like fixing a damn site or upgrading to a new patch or banning botter/sold sellers or adding the Veteran Rewards that they kept (kudos to them for this), they're far better than NCSoft (which is not a so good thing, but whatever).
Thinking to play on the NA version would be just stupid, not only because of the ping (even if that alone would be enough) but because you can't really trust NCSoft anymore.