There are many ways to make kinah.
- Sell loot from instances. The trash items above +55 instances can be sold really high. Also composite manastones, Saam's king herbs, Raksang's Ancient Balaur Scales and all the enchantment stones you get from breaking down gear with Extraction Tools.
- Aethertapping. Seems like the 300p Aether sells the highest. If you want tons of flight time for Gladiator and Ranger, get the lvl50 Daevanion Set and get Flight Time manastones, you should get 6mins+ of flight time. Clerics can also spend lots of time on flight as long as you spam Splendor of Flight on each cooldown.
- Morph. Best bet is to find on the broker the items with most demand, so keep an eye for them!
- Esscencetapping. Now, the thing is to know WHAT to gather, and the easiest way is to make comparisons of morphed items. Logs, Fibers, Fish and Fruits always yield the best results because they don't have a higher grade item that can be unblunded, so you might to find a area where all these resources are together.
- Crafting. The most stable source of Kinah is Alchemy (Scrolls and Potions) and Cooking. The other professions require mostly luck and persistence, but the rewards is way better.
- Selling AP. Clearing Esoterrace, Upper Forts and selling Keys from Eye of Tiamaranta is a good way to make profit.
- And of course, reselling items from the Black Cloud Marketplace.
The most important tip I can give regarding Aethertapping and Essencetapping is to skip white items if you know the resource got a chance for a "bundle". For example, I only gather Rare, Heroic and Fabled Magical Aether which saves time and Aether Extractors.
Leveling and Equipment.
Get a Duo Partner. Cleric or Chanter + Any other class works well.
Important spots for duo Exp grinding:
13 - 22: Black Claw Outpost / Village.
23 - 30: Taran's Cavern.
25 - 30: Nocsana Training Camp.
30 - 38: Fire Temple.
33 - 40: Malek Mine.
37 - 42: Mist Mane Village.
42 - 48: Steel Rake.
46 - 51: Theobmos Labs. / Adma Stronghold
48 - 53: Dark Poeta.
51 - 55: Udas Temple / Lower Udas Temple.
53 - 60: Beshmundir Temple. (Easy Mode)
56 - 60: Raksang.
You might want to avoid any of the bosses on these areas if you're not sure you can kill them.
Once you're 56ish, start the following:
Run Beshmundir (Easy Mode).
- Grind the hell out of this place. The exp is amazing.
- Get Beshmundir PvE set. Bosses have been greatly nerfed, although you can't duo Isbariya.
- Break all the other Fabled gear for Enchantment Stones.
Run Raksang (All Bosses).
- Get Raksang PvE Set.
- Get Raksang Weapon.
- The scales will help you achieve Kahrun Accessories and Wings.
Run Empyrean Crucible (King Saam's Herbs galore! These sell really nice).
Run Arena of Harmony and Arena of Chaos.
Run Rentus Base.
Get Mithril Medals.
- Gurriki Swamp.
- Lapialus Lake.
- Tiamaranta Heart Supply.
- Rift Guards. (Use aion.im for a schedule on when these go live)
Camp Tiamaranta and Sarpan chests. They spawn on all PvP zones, they're a good AP source.
Once you have obtained the following:
- Beshmundir or Raksang PvE Set.
- Raksang PvE Weapon / Set. Also a decent PvP Weapon or Combine, being Fabled 50 Abyss Elite, Fabled 55 Abyss Pilus or Fabled 60 Crucible Colisseum.
- Crucible Colisseum Tier 1 lvl60 PvP Set.
- Fabled Kahrun Accessories.
- Fabled Kahrun Wings.
Get some of the people you've met on the server, and start making groups for more challenging instances.
Run Tiamat Stronghold.
Run The Hexway.
Siel's Forgotten Set.
- Personal opinion is that the set stats are not good compared to other eternal sets, but the weapon and title is really worth it.
More Mithril Medals:
- Eye of Tiamaranta PvP. (Get a large group, search the rooms for people camping Keymasters).
- Tiamaranta PvP. (Wait until the whole map turns into a PvP zone and kill bots).
Once you have obtained a eternal PvE set and weapon, you're ready for Dragon Lord's Refugee.