There are many ways to make kinah.
- Sell loot from instances. The trash items above +55 instances can be sold really high. Also composite manastones, Saam's king herbs, Raksang's Ancient Balaur Scales and all the enchantment stones you get from breaking down gear with Extraction Tools.
- Aethertapping. Seems like the 300p Aether sells the highest. If you want tons of flight time for Gladiator and Ranger, get the lvl50 Daevanion Set and get Flight Time manastones, you should get 6mins+ of flight time. Clerics can also spend lots of time on flight as long as you spam Splendor of Flight on each cooldown.
- Morph. Best bet is to find on the broker the items with most demand, so keep an eye for them!
- Esscencetapping. Now, the thing is to know WHAT to gather, and the easiest way is to make comparisons of morphed items. Logs, Fibers, Fish and Fruits always yield the best results because they don't have a higher grade item that can be unblunded, so you might to find a area where all these resources are together. 4.0 gatherables cannot be morphed and essencetapping is mandatory to acquire these items.
- Crafting. The most stable source of Kinah is Alchemy (Scrolls and Potions) and Cooking. The other professions require mostly luck and persistence, but the rewards is way better.
- Selling AP. Selling Keys from Eye of Tiamaranta is a good way to make profit.
- And of course, reselling items from the Black Cloud Marketplace.
The most important tip I can give regarding Aethertapping and Essencetapping is to skip white items if you know the resource got a chance for a "bundle". For example, I only gather Rare, Heroic and Fabled Magical Aether which saves time and Aether Extractors.
Leveling and Equipment.
Get a Duo Partner. Cleric or Chanter + Any other class works well.
Important spots for duo Exp grinding:
13 - 22: Black Claw Outpost / Village.
23 - 30: Taran's Cavern.
25 - 30: Nocsana Training Camp.
30 - 38: Fire Temple.
33 - 40: Malek Mine.
37 - 42: Mist Mane Village.
42 - 48: Steel Rake.
46 - 51: Theobmos Labs. / Adma Stronghold
48 - 53: Dark Poeta.
51 - 58: Udas Temple / Lower Udas Temple.
53 - 65: Beshmundir Temple. (Easy Mode)
56 - 65: Raksang.
You might want to avoid any of the bosses on these areas if you're not sure you can kill them.
Once you're 56ish, start the following:
Run Beshmundir (Easy Mode).
- Grind the hell out of this place. The exp is amazing.
- Break all the other Fabled gear for Enchantment Stones.
Run Raksang (All Bosses).
- The scales will help you achieve Kahrun Armor.
Run Elementis Forest and Argent Manor.
- If you don't need the items from these instances, the eternal weapon and armor drops can be morphed into crafting items that can be traded in a future patch.
Run Esoterrace, Dredgion, Satra Treasure Horde and Kamar Battlefield for your Advanced Stigmas. Once you hit 61~ you can't do Esoterrace anymore.
Run Empyrean Crucible (King Saam's Herbs galore! These sell really nice).
Run Rentus Base.
Get Mithril Medals.
- Gurriki Swamp.
- Lapialus Lake.
- Tiamaranta Heart Supply.
- Rift Guards. (Use aion.im for a schedule on when these go live)
Camp Tiamaranta and Sarpan chests. They spawn on all PvP zones, they're a good AP source.
Once you have obtained Elite Reian Armor Set get some of the people you've met on the server, and start making groups for more challenging instances.
Run Tiamat Stronghold.
Run The Hexway.
More Mithril Medals:
- Eye of Tiamaranta PvP. (Get a large group, search the rooms for people camping Keymasters).
- Tiamaranta PvP. (Wait until the whole map turns into a PvP zone and kill bots).
When you start progressing towards 65, start doing Blood Mark weeklies on Katalam and Danaria camps. This will allow you to get decent Accessories, Armor and Weapon in no time.
At 65 you get the following options:
- Arenas, Crucible Challenge and Empyrean Crucible. Crucible insignias will become tradeable in a future patch. The Armor set you acquire is good, even if it's lvl55. Remember you can always exchange Crucible Insignias for bonus items such as Manastones. The bonus bosses on Empyrean Crucible will drop items, even with 10 levels difference.
- Ophidan Bridge, Sauro Supply Base and Danuar Sanctuary. The untradeable crafting items you acquire on it will become tradeable in a future patch. Also you get Cera Medals from Ophidan and other goodies from Sanctuary, including Ancient Coins.
- Danuar Reliquary and Infinity Shard. You need to have a good armor set for this, such as Kahrun. Infinty Shard is easier than Reliquary but requires 2 groups. It's a very fast way to acquire Mythic gear without doing Dragon Lord's Refuge.
- Idian Depths Grind. Source for Ancient Manastones and materials. Remember to acquire the Dailies, which are enabled by doing a chain quest that starts on Danaria. Said NPC is at the LEFT side once you use the teleporter from Idian to Danaria, look for the quest that gives 30 Ancient Coins. These dailies will grant a bundle of manastones, each one will give you 3 different lvl60 manstones, common to rare quality.
This post has been edited by ReCorrupt: 23 October 2013 - 11:56 AM