2. Will they add click a random spot and deselect your target?
3. If your character is facing looking at you and your camera is looking behind him and you hit backwards why the hell does he turn around Then walk backwards? It should be relative to where hes standing .... this isnt Nintendo.
4. Why cant i enable enemy health bars?
5. Why cant i turn off auto self cast for healing? I do NOT want to HAVE to target the person im buffing and healing.
6. Why do i have to completely finish my graphic before i can move on any toon?
7. Why does the Global Cooldown start after the spell's or action's graphic was completed?
These 7 things make the game seem extremely clunky and severely lacking. They give the game the feel of a rough draft and no where near a finished product. Purposely creating a non-fluid play-style to equalize character play and over emphasize movement graphics is a critical failure.
You can say, if you dont like it dont play it. I dont really care about those comments.
Even old old old old games had better movement than AION does. Overall, the ideas, layout, graphics, and nearly everything are very well done. Anything has room for improvement. I understand some things will be different when the game goes live - 1.0vs1.5. But this is the beta; we're SUPPOSED to be critical of the game and every aspect of it. Don't cry that people are talking bad about your "god-sent" game. Its a great game it just Needs to be polished with more than 100grit sandpaper.
This post has been edited by Xzal: 08 July 2009 - 02:14 AM
Reason for edit: Automerged Double-Post.