How Much Protein is a 210-page book that will help you identify the right amount of protein you need in order to build muscle, in addition to all other related factors. Whether you want to build lean muscle mass or simply meet your nutritional needs, How Much Protein is an eye-opening program that everyone should read — especially bodybuilders and athletes!
How Much Protein will help you rethink everything you knew about your protein needs. More specifically, this book will help you build muscle. Focusing on the relationship between the protein you consume and your ability to build muscle mass, this program will help you build MORE muscle, FASTER. When you have access to accurate information, guiding you along your journey, you can’t fail.
About How Much Protein
How Much Protein will make you rethink your current regimen. Helping you find that balance between your intake of protein and your workout routine, this system can help you increase results based on enhanced education. Within this program, you will learn everything there is to know about protein, in addition to its effects on your body.
The same is true with resistance training, as these two factors go hand-in-hand. Think of protein as the fuel required in order to build muscles, while exercise is the machine. You need to increase both within your routine, which is highlighted in great detail throughout the book itself. If you have currently plateaued or are just beginning your muscle building routine, you need to check this book out!
About the author: Brad Pilon has written a number of nutrition and health books, as he is highly experienced and credible. He has always had a fascination with bodybuilding and actually went on to work within the supplement industry. Today, he is helping people just like you, reach their health and bodybuilding goals. He’s a great author, able to understand complex information in an easy-to-understand manner.
What’s Included In How Much Protein?
Beginning with a thorough introduction, Brad focuses on protein as a nutrient, as well as a muscle-builder. Moving into a bit of history, he immediately sets the story straight regarding this macronutrient. Of course, he focuses on muscle building, but also general health.
Broken down into various sections, here’s what you’ll find inside your very own copy of How Much Protein:
- Protein Builds Muscle — you will learn why scientific evidence is critical within the world of nutrition and muscle building. You’ll instantly be hooked, wanting to learn more.
- Protein Basics — from how our bodies use protein to the rate of protein absorption, this section highlights the functionality of protein within the human body. Learn all about amino acids, lean body mass, the muscle building process, and so much more.
- The Effect of Resistance Training on Muscle Mass — resistance training is critical for muscle building, as muscles MUST be used in order to grow. Is your workout providing you the most bang for your buck? Brad uncovers all within this portion of the program.
- How Muscles Grow — at this point, you’ll be highly immersed in the program, moving into the anatomy of muscles. Learn how they grow from a biological standpoint. This will help you enhance results within your day-to-day life — after all, knowledge is power.
- The Muscle Building Effects of Protein — beginning to pull everything together, you will then learn how protein interacts with your muscles in order to support growth. Learn all about this cause and effect relationship.
- Building Muscle, Nitrogen Balance and Protein Synthesis — making you rethink everything you thought you knew about protein synthesis and muscle mass, this section is incredibly detailed. You will begin to understand nitrogen’s role in terms of gains.
- Protein and Muscle — An Alternative Hypothesis — now, things begin to get interesting, as you learn about different types of muscle growth — juvenile and work-induced.
- Why Muscle Grows Easily When We Are Young — learn how your age affects your ability to build muscle, highlighting the effects of hormones and other key factors.
- What Happen When We Don’t Workout — explained in detail, you’ll begin to realize why protein intake isn’t enough. You also need to use your muscles, or else you’ll experience significant muscle loss. Think of the saying — use it, or lose it.
- Protein and Muscle — Maybe it’s all a Race — highlights the effect of time and your ability to continue building muscle mass. From your upper limit to your ability to recover, this section provides it all.
- Conclusions — from his final recommendations to his other program, Eat Stop Eat, this section summarizes everything you need to know. As this program comes to a close, you will be amazed by how much you have learned. In fact, you’ll feel like you’re an expert yourself. Not holding back, everything you possibly need to know, and then more, is included throughout this program.
The Benefits of How Much Protein
Although this book mainly focuses on muscle mass, which is perfect for athletes and bodybuilders, it can benefit anyone who is aiming to improve their health. After all, protein is essential for optimal wellbeing, in addition to exercise. This program encourages you to take control and achieve REAL results based on scientific evidence.
When investing in this program, you immediately love the format. Easy to read and understand, even the most scientific research is explained in great detail. Once you have completed the program, you’ll feel like an expert yourself. How Much Protein is incredibly detailed, allowing you to better understand complex content with ease.
Still not sure of this program is for you? Brad is so confident that you will love what he’s offering, that you will also benefit from a money back guarantee. Meaning, there’s no risk to you!
If you’re ready to start pumping those muscles and meeting your body’s protein needs, then you need to check out How Much Protein — don’t wait, order today!