The Paleohacks 30 Day Challenge is a program that claims to take you from a junk food addict to a clean, healthy eating in 30 days. It is not an ebook in the traditional format that you read all at once – rather it is sent to you in 30 different chunks one day at a time. The idea is that you focus on the instructions for each day which will guide you along.
But wait… what exactly is the Paleo diet? Let’s explain that first, so that you know what this book is all about.
The Paleo Diet is a theory that suggests that we are better off eating the foods that mankind would have eating naturally as cavemen.
So, that means these foods are allowed:
- Seafood and fish
- Lean meat such as beef, pork, turkey and chicken
- Fresh fruit
- Nuts such as pecans, cashews, almonds and walnuts
- Pumpkin and sunflower seeds
- Plant based oils such as olive oil, walnut oil and coconut oil
And these foods are not allowed:
- Grains such as barley, rice, wheat and oats.
- Starchy vegetables such as potatoes, yams and corn should be eaten in moderation
- Dairy products
- Any foods that contain refined sugars
- Processed meats
- Packaged snacks such as crackers, cookies and crisps
Essentially, if it would have been impossible for a caveman to hunt or gather it in the neolithic era – the Paleo diet says that you shouldn’t be eating it.
About The Paleohacks 30 Day Challenge
The Paleohacks 30 Day Challenge is a very simple, honest and straightforward step by step guide to getting started with the Paleo diet. The goal is to give you 30 days of guidance, one day at a time, so that by the end of the month you have fully transitioned into a Paleo diet, you have established an eating routine, you have lots of yummy go-to recipes and you are set to stick with this diet for life.
About the Author
This program was created by Casey Thaler, who is one of the biggest names in the world of Paleo nutrition. Here are some facts that you should know about Casey:
- He has written a total of three books so for on fitness, health science and nutrition.
- He is well known on the Paleohacks website for the many articles he writes about health science, fitness and nutrition.
- He has also appeared on many podcasts and radio shows sharing the secrets of nutrition.
- He has published articles on many different health and nutrition publications, such as Greatist and MindBodyGreen.
- Casey is also the owner of his own fitness and nutrition consulting company, called Eat Clean, Train Clean.
It really seems like Casey is a guy who has spent years of his life studying the Paleo diet and the effects it has on the human body.
Summary of The Paleohacks 30 Day Challenge
According to the followers of the Paleo diet, this way of eating is beneficial because it is how the human body evolved. It is the way that our ancestors ate and it is true to our physical evolution. This book explains the science behind the Paleo diet and also includes a lot of interesting material, such as:
- Lifestyle guidelines that you can follow when you are on the Paleo diet.
- Information about what foods to eat and what to avoid, how to get a better sleep, how to reduce stress and much more.
- A 30 day step by step guide to getting started on this diet to help your first month go as smoothly as possible.
- A book specifically about foods to eat and foods to avoid, so that you can cut through the confusing information and finally have a guide.
- A Paleo grocery list, which gives you a specific list of foods that you can buy at the supermarket so that you know exactly what to stock up on.
Benefits of The Paleohacks 30 Day Challenge
If you are looking to get started on the Paleo diet, this book can be a great way to kickstart your nutrition. Here are some of the benefits that this program claims to offer:
- The book lays out simple, step by step instructions to follow each day, which will give you a simple blueprint to follow for sticking to this diet.
- It claims that after you start following the Paleo diet for the first couple of weeks, many people experience weight loss and have more energy than they ever did before.
- The Paleo diet emphasizes clean eating and it means that you will not be eating processed, unnatural foods. This means that you will not have to compromise health for flavour and you will be eating more healthy and nourishing food.
- Also, followers of the diet say that it reduces inflammation, which is caused by the damage to the lining of your digestive system. This is because you will not be eating as much sugar, gluten, dairy and alcohol – which are common culprits in inflammation.
- The diet is also said to product a healthier gut, because it will help to regulate the good bacteria in your digestive system.
- It also claims that you will enjoy a better sleep, which will make you feel more alert, awake and energetic and improve your concentration and memory.
- You will be getting more nutrients in your diet, because the foods that you eat will be more nutrient dense.
- The Paleo diet followers also insist that this healthy diet will help to improve your mental health as well.
You might be curious about the Paleo diet, but unsure of whether or not it will work for you. The good news is that you can try the Paleohacks 30 Day Challenge program with no risk involved, as it is covered by a 60 day money back guarantee program. So, if you really aren’t happy with it you can always ask for your refund. With no risk involved and so many people reporting positive health benefits from this diet, it might be worth giving it a try.