The translation of the skills now appears below (thanks to Kalsteine!) and is followed by the Korean text for those that read Korean.
The first set of skills introduced are survival skills.
- Magical Defense - Gladiator : For a short duration, increases your magic suppression, but lowers your magic resistance.
- Quick Dash - Ranger : Removes all movement debuffs and teleports a short distance to the front.
- Sprint - Cleric : Temporarily increases movement speed.
- Dimensional Escape - Chanter : Teleports and decreases enmity.
The second set of skills designed around RVR and are skills that do AOE damage.
- Judgement Strike - Templar : Strong physical damage attack to one target.
- Leap Smash - Gladiator : Leap towards the enemy and strike the ground, damaging the enemies around the target.
- Cheap Strike - Assassin : Can only be used during stealth and causes massive damage, stunning the target if they're attacked from behind.
- Timed Inferno - Sorcerer : After a short period of time 3 meteors are summoned to a targeted area and they cause AOE damage.
- Spirital Storm - Spiritmaster : Your elemental causes AOE damage and puts the enemy in a “Pushed Back” state. After execution of the skill, the summoned spirit despawns.
The third set of skills are probably the most interesting, because it mentions specifically that they are skills that are charged up, so that the player can adjust their time charging up the skill for different effects.
- Hypnosis - Sorcerer : You put your target to sleep with the sleep duration depending on the charge duration.
- Healing Rays - Cleric : an AOE heal with the amount of health that's healed depending on the charged duration.
- Death Strike - Chanter : The enemy is struck with great might and the damage increases the longer the skill is charged.
The article also mentions how combo skills have been lacking and suggests that they will receive some help in Aion 4.0.
Sounds like 4.0 is going to be an interesting patch.